World Health Day 2022: Wishes and Quotes to share on WhatsApp, Facebook and Instagram
World Health Day is celebrated every year on April 7 to make people aware of the importance of physical and mental well being. Here are wishes and quotes to share on WhatsApp, Facebook and Instagram.
World Health Day 2022 Wishes and Quotes: Every year World Health Day is celebrated on April 7 to raise awareness about the health-related issues and importance of health across the world. The day is observed annually by the member states of the United Nations. The day aims to grab the attention of the people towards the significance of mental, physical, and emotional well-being across the globe. The day also marks the anniversary of the World Health Organization, which was founded on April 7 in 1948 as an independent international health organization. Every year, WHO chooses a specific theme and to drive attention to a subject of major concern for global health. This year's World Health Day's theme is - “Our Planet, Our Health” to highlight the contribution of nurses and midwives to the healthcare system. The theme aims to educate people about the current pressing health issue. Check out the World Health Day quotes and wishes by prominent personalities
World Health Day 2022: Quotes by famous people
1. "A healthy body is the guest chamber of the soul; a sick, its prison." -Francis Bacon.
2. "In health there is freedom. Health is the first of all liberties." -Henri Frederic Amiel
3. "Life is not merely being alive, but being well." - Marcus Aurelius
4. "Life expectancy would grow by leaps and bounds if green vegetables smelled as good as bacon." - Doug Larson
5. "Those who think they have no time for bodily exercise will sooner or later have to find time for illness.” - Edward Stanley
World Health Day 2022: Wishes and messages to share
1. Sending you warm greetings and wishing you a healthy life ahead on the occasion of World Health Day 2022.
2. Let's pledge to make our planet and our bodies healthy this World Health Day.
3. Let's commit to give our bodies the love, attention, care and food it deserves. Eat healthy and stay healthy.
4. It is said that prevention is always better than cure. Hence, this World Health Day, takes a pledge to take care of your physical and mental well being. Happy World Health Day.
5. Health is the greatest wealth. Hence, try to take care of your health first.