PUBG Mobile 1.7 update is here: How to download APK, plus alternate option
PUBG Mobile 1.7 update is here and brings with itself the League of Legends content update. The new gameplay mode, called Mirror World, features floating castles in the air, and revises some of the weapons in the game. These floating islands will be available on Erangel, Livik, and Sanhok maps, wherein players will need to defeat the Arcane monsters.
Obviously, if you are a fan of the game, you would want to get the latest patch of the game installed on your device. In India, you cannot install PUBG Mobile 1.7 on your iOS device. However, on Android, it is a different story. You can sideload APK files from a different website altogether and enjoy it.
PUBG Mobile 1.7 APK: How to download
- You are most likely to have the previous version of PUBG Mobile installed. Hence, you can apply the new files as an update over the older files.
- Switch on the VPN from a VPN app and head over to Google.
- Search for PUBG Mobile and go to their official website. From here, you can download the APK file on your Android device.
- Once downloaded, go the Files app and from the download section, click on the PUBG Mobile APK file.
- Your phone will ask whether to install it as an update. Click on Yes and wait for the process to get completed.
- Open the game and wait for it to download all the files.
Easier alternative for Indian players
In order to avoid downloading malware on your Android phone for playing PUBG Mobile 1.7, you can simply try the Indian version of the game from the Google Play Store. Battlegrounds Mobile India, or BGMI, is available with the 1.7 patch, bringing all the same features as PUBG Mobile 1.7. All you need to do is update the game from the Play Store and you are ready to go.