Is internet shutdown in your area? No problem! Fix common problem in the most simplest of ways
Facing internet issues in your area? No internet connection issue can be overcome.
Everything you do nowadays, from school to office or even entertainment, mostly involves the use of the internet. But what if you have some important task to do and there is no internet connection in your locality? Well, you will have to find ways of surviving without the internet. Mobile internet shutdown can happen anytime without even giving you a moment to prepare for it. From making online payments to using Google Maps for traveling to a newer place, among others, all these require a decent internet connection. But there are alternatives too. Here are 5 ways in which you can survive without the internet.
1. Offline Google Maps: Do you use Google Maps for traveling to places? If yes, then you must be knowing that it runs with the help of the internet. However, you can always download the maps you are traveling in advance so that the internet disruptions cannot bother you. If you are traveling by a car you can use Google Maps offline too for reliable navigation and safety features when your car has a poor internet connection. It can be known that Google Maps offline can be automatically downloaded and updated based on your current location and travel patterns. It needs to be noted that it is only for Google Maps built into your car.
2. Keep sufficient balance in your phone for calling: Telecom companies are offering recharge packs with the help of which you can enjoy unlimited calling without even having any balance in your phone. However, you are advised to keep sufficient balance so that you can make calls or send SMS without the internet.
3. Download important documents on your phone: Important documents like Aadhaar Card, Pan Card, traveling tickets, driving license, among others, can be kept handy in the form of hard copies or downloaded on your phone.
4. Use two mobile networks: As almost all smartphones nowadays can support dual SIM cards, you are advised to use two SIMs from different companies so that you can still get a network in case any one of them is not working.
5. Do carry some cash: Ever since making online payments came into existence, the use of cash has decreased rapidly. From paying vegetable vendors, shopping online, to paying bills among others, all can be quickly done via digital mode and of course without using cash. Majority of people now do not even carry cash with them. Hence, in order to overcome a situation when your mobile network fails or your area loses the internet connection, you are advised to carry some cash for emergencies.