Wordle hints today: Check these TOP 5 Wordle clues to get Wordle 287 answer and win EVERY DAY
Wordle hints today: Wordle is psychological warfare at its best! It is not as simple as just guessing a word and hoping to get to the solution within 6 attempts. Not even close. If it were, people would not be losing their streaks every single day. Just take the example of Wordle 287 answer. On paper, it looks very easy. In fact, many Twitter users are saying the exact same thing. Yet, many streaks were broken today as well. What it tells us is that when Josh Wardle first created this game, he did not intend it to be a simple guessing game. There is a method to Wordle's madness and if you want a high streak, you have to understand some important aspects of it. But you don't have to work hard for it. We have put together top 5 Wordle tips and tricks that will definitely boost your Wordle skills and help you find the Wordle answer every day. Read on to find out.
As New York Times acquired the game in December 2021, the popularity of Wordle increased exponentially and the game is now being played regularly by millions of people worldwide. With a large user base, many strategies and techniques have emerged which claim to be the most efficient way of solving a Wordle puzzle. Today, we will take a look at some of the best Wordle tips that can help you level up your game.
Also read: Solve Wordle 287 puzzle in a jiffy
Wordle hints today: Top 5 Wordle tips to get to Wordle 287 answer easily
1. Find the ideal starting word: Starting words can make or break your game. It is the first guess you make and the best chance for you to reveal as many clues about the word as possible. I prefer to use a word with multiple vowels to figure them out in the beginning. There are some options like SOARE or ADIEU which many prefer, but my favorite is AUDIO. Not only does it give out four vowels, it also pairs well with a second word which has multiple consonants and an E.
2. Streak is bigger than the attempts you take: One common mistake many make is that they get so fixated at solving Wordle in fewer attempts that they use the letters they already know again and again. While that can help sometimes, it is always a better idea to use as many letters as possible in the first three attempts and in the last three, you can focus on combining them into your answers. This will take care of the problem when you get stuck with 4 known letters and the final letter has multiple variations.
3. Figure out the common consonants: Not all alphabets are equally used. Letters like X,Y,Z will always be less used than L,M,N,R,S,T. So make sure that the first three attempts should use as many of these common consonants as possible. Chances are with these top 5 Wordle tips and tricks, you will know the word by the third attempt.
4. Think about letter combinations: When you have found out 3 letters in a game, you can actually use common sense to figure out the rest of the letters by using letter combinations. Certain letters go together more frequently than others. For example, ER, CH, and ST are more common than MP or GH.
5. Think about the position of the letters: Just like the previous tip, some letters appear more frequently in a certain position than others. For example, considering all the 287 words of Wordle we know so far, S is the most common starting letter and E is the most common ending letter. So, you can make attempts with these letters in designated spots to find out the secret word quicker.
We hope these top 5 Wordle tips and tricks have helped you understand the game in much more depth than you previously did. Use Wordle hints today to find out the Wordle 287 answer and brag to all your friends.