7th Pay Commission Jobs: India Post invites applications for 28 posts; details on website
7th Pay Commission Jobs: Check the latest vacancies from India Post. Know all the details before applying.
7th Pay Commission Jobs: India Post has announced new career opportunities for suitable candidates! The government operated postal system, India Post has invited applications for 28 vacancies of Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade) in Level 2 of Pay Matrix as per 7th Central Pay Commission (CPC). The absorption of the Staff Car Driver post will be from the Department of Posts at the office of the Senior Manager, Mail Motor Services, Kolkata. If you are willing to apply for the India Post recruitment, then you need to submit the application before April 26, 2022. Check eligibility criteria, age limit, required documents, and everything that you need to know about this 7th pay commission job by India Post. The details with regards to age limit, eligibility qualification, experience, application format, syllabus and other terms & conditions are available online on the website ‘www.indiapost.gov.in'.
India Post recruitment requirements
Age Limit: India Post has set the maximum age limit for the mentioned post as not more than 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of applications.
Absorption of officials in the Department of Posts: The regular Dispatch Rider (Group C) and Group C employees in Level 1 of the Pay Matrix as per the 7th pay commission in the Department of Posts must have a valid Driving License for light as well as a heavy motor vehicle.
Armed Forces Personnel and Central Government's other ministries: From officials holding the post of Dispatch Rider on regular basis or regular Group C employees in Level 1 of the 7th pay commission should fulfil the qualification as mentioned here:
- A valid Driving License for light and heavy motor vehicles
- Should have knowledge of Motor Mechanism
- The candidate must have at least three years of experience of driving Light and Heavy motor vehicles.
- The applicant must have passed 10th Standard from a recognized Board or Institute
The eligible applicants, whose services can be spared immediately on selection will need to submit the following documents:
- Integrity certificate
- A list of major or minor official penalties imposed if any during the last 10 years. If there is no penalty, then a “NIL'' certificate should be enclosed.
- Vigilance Clearance Certificate.
- You will need to attach attested copies of the ACRs/APARs for the last five years from 2015-16 to 2019-20.
For the detailed information and to find the application form you should visit the India Post website or you can find the direct link to the recruitment notice here.