Data Patterns IPO share allotment status today: Check online on BSE, know GMP
Data Patterns Limited will announce the allotment of shares today, December 21 if all goes well. The Defence and Aerospace electronics solutions provider's initial public offering (IPO) was oversubscribed 119.62 times in the three days of the public offering which was scheduled between December 14 and 16. The price band for Data Patterns IPO was set at ₹555-585. Now the wait of investors who were eagerly looking to get the results of the allotment status of Data Patterns IPO will be over today. You can check the Data Patterns IPO share allotment status today after its announcement online on the official website of BSE and its official registrar Link Intime. Data Patterns IPO GMP (grey market premium) today is INR 280 according to IPOWatch.
How to check Data Patterns IPO share allotment status via BSE?
Bidders can check the status of Data Patterns IPO allotment on the BSE website. Here's how to do it.
1. First, visit the BSE website link at - https://www.bseindia.com/investors/appli_check.aspx.
2. Click on Equity under Issue Type option
3. Enter issue name which is Data Patterns
4. Enter your Application number and PAN number
5. Confirm 'I'm not a robot' and tap on the search button
You will get your allotment status of Data Patterns IPO on your screens.
How to check Data Patterns IPO share allotment status via Link Intime?
1. First visit the official website of Link Intime via link - https://linkintime.co.in/MIPO/Ipoallotment.html.
2. Then select Equity option
3. Enter the issue name - Data Patterns under the drop down menu
4. Following that, you will need to enter any one of these - your PAN card number, Application number or Client ID
5. Confirm the captcha by clicking on 'I am not a Robot' and finally tap on Submit button
Data Patterns IPO in Numbers
- The public issue was subscribed 119.62 times and received 848985725 shares against 7097285.
- The Non Institutional Investors (NII) category subscribed the 254.22 times, which received 391889825 equity shares
- The Retail Individual Investors booked 23.14 percent
- Qualified Institutional Buyers category got subscribed 190.86 times
Data Patterns IPO GMP bodes well for investors as listing is likely headed towards positive territory.