From Bitdefender to Avira, check best antivirus software to protect your device here
It is very important to protect your laptop or desktop from viruses. You can install antivirus software for the same. From Bitdefender to Avira, check some of the best antivirus software here.
From education to office work, everything has shifted to a desktop, laptop or smartphone at home. You search for information online via your laptop or desktop and in the process you also end up clicking on links which are often not safe for your laptop as they may contain a dangerous virus. Now, viruses can even enter your laptop or desktop if you download certain applications from unofficial websites or if you transfer files from risky sources. In order to avoid any virus attack and ultimately losing files saved on your laptop or desktop, it is advised to keep antivirus software installed on your devices. To make the task easier for you, we list here some of the best antivirus softwares here, from Bitdefender to Avira.
Downloading antivirus software and using it to scan your system for viruses can help you in staying protected online. It also acts as one of the strongest defenses against cybercriminals. Cybercriminals use viruses to enter your laptop or desktop and to steal your personal information and finally your hard earned money. Some of the most commonly used viruses to steal your data or damage your system are malware, ransomware and Trojans, among others.
Hence, you know why it is so important to protect your system. If you do not have any antivirus software installed in your laptop or desktop and you are looking for the best possible protection then here are some of the best antivirus software options you can look for.
1. Bitdefender Antivirus: It is one of the best antivirus software available now. Along with watertight security tools it provides several other security features. Some of the features offered include a password manager, a vulnerability scanner, VPN, among others. This antivirus software covers not only Windows but supports Android, iOS devices, Mac machines too.
2. McAfee Antivirus: The name of the entry level product of this antivirus is McAfee Total Protection Single Device. Some of the features being offered include firewall, secure file vault, among others. However, if you want to cover more than one device then you need to go for a multi-device package.
3. Norton Antivirus Plus: It is an antivirus software app from the security company NortonLifeLock. Some of the features provided by the application are a bundled cloud backup tool, some useful PC maintenance utilities, etc.
4. Microsoft Defender: The application can provide you protection even without you knowing that it is there in your system! Some of the features of the application are multi-layered anti-ransomware, firewall, webcam and privacy protection, parental controls and backup, etc.
5. Avira Antivirus: From real-time scanning for malware, dedicated defenses against ransomware to software updater feature is on offer to protect you from cybercrime.