FSSAI recruitment 2021 online application: How to apply for 254 vacancies
FSSAI recruitment 2021 process has started for 254 vacancies and here’s how to register for them online.
The Food Safety and Standard Authority of India (FSSAI) has initiated its recruitment process for 2021. FSSAI is hiring candidates for the positions of technical officer, assistant, personal assistant, central food safety office and more, for a total of 254 vacancies. Interested candidates can apply online for FSSAi recruitment 2021 in this process.
The application process will start on October 8 and the deadline is until November 7.There are a total of 254 vacancies. Interested candidates have to submit a nominal fee based on the criteria while applying for these FSSAI 2021 jobs.
FSSAI recruitment 2021 online application
The process of applying for the FSSAI recruitment 2021 is very easy.
- Interested candidates need to head over to the official website fssai.gov.in.
- Candidates now need to submit their documents and fill the forms.
- For General and OBC candidates, they have to pay ₹1,500. For SC/ST/EWS/Women/Ex-Servicemen/ PwBD candidates, the application fee is ₹500.
- Age limit for the post of Food analyst, Assistant Director, Assistant Director(Technical), and Deputy Manager is 35 years.
- The age limit is 30 years for the posts of Technical Officer, central food safety officer (CFSO), Assistant Manager IT, Assistant Manager, Assistant, Hindi Translator, Personal Assistant, IT Assistant.
- For Junior Assistant Grade-I candidates, the age limit is 25 years.
Follow HT Tech for the latest tech news and reviews , also keep up with us on Twitter, Facebook, Google News, and Instagram. For our latest videos, subscribe to our YouTube channel.