Gandhi Jayanti Wishes Stickers: How to make WhatsApp stickers on Gandhi Jayanti
Mahatma Gandhi Jayanti 2021 Wishes Stickers for Whatsapp: Here’s how you can send special stickers on WhatsApp to celebrate Gandhi Jayanti.
It is Gandhi Jayanti today and if you want to spend the day remembering him and spreading his messages, you can do so via WhatsApp stickers. As always, WhatsApp becomes the most crucial way to spread the Gandhi's message and what better do so than sending stickers in various conversations, wishing Happy Gandhi Jayanti on WhatsApp.
If young readers need a refresher, October 2 of every year is celebrated as Gandhi Jayanti and the whole country observes a national holiday. On this occasion, the country celebrates the birth of the Father of our nation, who played a key role in India's Independence.
If you are willing to get going spreading the Mahatma's message to your friends and family, here's what you need to do.
Mahatma Gandhi Jayanti 2021 Wishes Stickers for WhatsApp
-On your Android phone, head over to the Google Play Store and search for “Gandhi Jayanti” stickers.
- Select from the sticker packs of your choice and once you select your favourite one, install it.
- Once installed, open the app drawer and open the sticker pack app you just installed.
- Look for the option in the app to add these stickers to your WhatsApp sticker pack.
- Once added, open WhatsApp and choose your group or contact on WhatsApp to share, then open the chat window.
- Now, select the sticker options and scroll sideways to look for the newly installed Gandhi Jayanti sticker pack.
- Select your favourite sticker from the pack and send it to your contact.
- You can also install multiple Gandhi Jayanti sticker packs from the Google Play Store.
Follow HT Tech for the latest tech news and reviews , also keep up with us on Twitter, Facebook, Google News, and Instagram. For our latest videos, subscribe to our YouTube channel.