Latent View Analytics IPO allotment Status: How to check online
Latent View Analytics IPO allotment Status: Those who applied can check the allotment status via BSE link or official Registrar. Know the process here.
Latent View Analytics IPO allotment Status: The global analytics company, Latent View Analytics Limited's initial public offering (IPO) allotment share allotment has been finalised. If you have applied for the Latent View Analytics IPO, the you can check the status online at the official website of BSE - bseindia.com or can visit the Link Intime Private Limited website - linkintime.co.in, which is the official website of the IPO registrar for the company. The final IPO listing of the Latent View Analytics will likely take place on BSE and NSE by November 23. The shares will be credited to the winning bidders of the IPO in their demat accounts by today.
Latent View Analytics IPO allotment status on BSE
- To check the application status at the BSE, visit the official website - bseindia.com/investors/appli_check.aspx
- Choose 'Equity' under the issue type
- Select Latent View Analytics Limited IPO
- Then provide your Application number and PAN card number
- Click at 'I'm not a robot'
- Finally click on 'Submit'
You will be able to see your Latent View Analytics IPO allotment status on your screen.
Latent View Analytics IPO allotment status on Link Intime
- To check Latent View Analytics IPO status via official Registrar, visit Link Intime India Private Limited web portal at https://linkintime.co.in
- Then select Latent View Analytics IPO from the dropdown option
- Enter your PAN car number
- Tap on 'Search' option
You will be able to check the status of IPO allotment shares of Latent View Analytics on your screen.
Latent View Analytics IPO
The initial public offering of Latent View Analytics Limited had received an overwhelming response from the investors as it got 326.49 times subscribed on the last day of subscription. According to the NSE data, the ₹600 crore IPO received bids for 5,72,18,82,528 shares against 1,75,25,703 shares.
Non-institutional investors received 850.66 subscriptions, while Qualified Institutional Buyers (QIBs) received 145.48 subscriptions and Retail Individual Investors (RIIs) received 119.44 subscriptions.
Follow HT Tech for the latest tech news and reviews , also keep up with us on Twitter, Facebook, Google News, and Instagram. For our latest videos, subscribe to our YouTube channel.