Nuvoco Vistas IPO allotment status today: Check online if you got the shares on BSE India and Link Intime websites
Nuvoco Vistas IPO allotment status today: This is a cement manufacturing company whose issue was subscribed by 1.71 times. Investors can check the allotment date and status online on the BSE website and Link Intime website.
Nuvoco Vistas IPO allotment status today: This cement manufacturer's initial public offer was subscribed 1.71 times by the last day of subscription. Nuvoco Vistas Corporation Ltd is part of the Nirma Group and it intends to use the proceeds of the fresh issue for repayment of loans availed and general corporate purposes. With the process complete, the investors, having paid the money, would now be enthusiastically waiting to find out their Nuvoco Vistas IPO allotment status. But before that, they should know the Nuvoco Vistas IPO allotment date. It is believed that this will most probably happen on August 17, 2021, which is today. As far as Nuvoco Vistas IPO refund is concerned, for those who did not get any shares, the date may well be August 18. Investors can find out their share allotment status online on the BSE website, which is the stock exchange, and Link Intime's website, which is the official registrar of the issue.
Notably, Nuvoco Vistas cement manufacturing consolidated capacity is of 22.32 million metric tonnes per annum (MMTPA). Nuvoco Vistas is the 5th-largest cement player in India and the largest cement company in East India. It started operations in India in 1999 and that too through acquisitions. Nirma Group entered the cement business in 2014 through a greenfield cement plant in Nimbol and grew thereafter, through acquisition of the Indian cement business of LafargeHolcim in 2016 and NU Vista (formerly Emami Cement Limited) in 2020.
Also read: Looking for a smartphone? Check Mobile Finder here.
The direct link where investors can find their Nuvoco Vistas IPO allotment status on BSE is here.
The direct link on Link Intime's website is here.
Check Nuvoco Vistas IPO allotment status on Bombay Stock Exchange website
1. Go to BSE website - link provided above.
2. Select Equity in Issue Type
3. In the Issue Name segment, tap on Nuvoco Vistas IPO in the drop-down menu
4. Type in your PAN
5. Tick mark 'I'm not a robot'
Your Nuvoco Vistas IPO allotment status will be displayed.
Nuvoco Vistas IPO allotment status on Link InTime website:
1. Go to the official direct link provided above.
2. Nuvoco Vistas IPO in the drop-down menu
3. Type in your PAN
4. Tap on Search tab
Your Nuvoco Vistas IPO allotment status will be displayed on the screen of your device.
Nuvoco Vistas IPO by the numbers
* Nuvoco Vistas IPO received bids for 10,70,27,492 shares against 6,25,00,001 shares on offer.
* Nuvoco Vistas IPO Qualified Institutional Buyers(QIBs) portion was subscribed 4.23 times
* Nuvoco Vistas IPO non-institutional investors portion was subscribed 66 per cent
* Nuvoco Vistas IPO Retail Individual Investors (RIIs) quota was subscribed 73 per cent.
*Nuvoco Vistas IPO size was ₹5,000 crore
* Nuvoco Vistas IPO fresh issue was of up to ₹1,500 crore
* Nuvoco Vistas IPO offer for sale of up to ₹3,500 crore.
* Nuvoco Vistas IPO IPO was in a price range of ₹560-570 per share.
* Nuvoco Vistas IPO raised ₹1,500 crore from anchor investors
* Nuvoco Vistas equity shares will be listed on both Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) and National Stock Exchange (NSE).
Nuvoco Vistas has 11 cement plants and operates cement manufacturing units in Chhattisgarh, Jharkhand, West Bengal, Rajasthan, and Haryana. ICICI Securities, Axis Capital, HSBC Securities and Capital Markets (India), J P Morgan India, and SBI Capital Markets were the managers of the offer.
Follow HT Tech for the latest tech news and reviews , also keep up with us on Twitter, Facebook, Google News, and Instagram. For our latest videos, subscribe to our YouTube channel.