Ola S1 Pro user? Your electric scooter is set to change; know how
Ola Electric has launched the MoveOS 2 update with advanced features like Companion app, Music Playback, Eco mode and much more for the Ola S1 Pro electric scooter.
Ola Electric has finally launched its much-awaited MoveOS2 OTA (Over-The-Air) update for Ola S1 Pro users. The Ola S1 Pro update brings all the features of electric scooters including the Companion app, Music Playback, Eco mode, Cruise Control and Navigation. Additionally, the software update also claims bug fixes like range drop, battery discharge and other issues that were previously found in some instances. The features are accessible for over 50000 Ola S1 Pro escooter users.
The MoveOS 2 offers compatibility with Ola's "Companion" smartphone application. The app owners can access their escooters remotely via their smartphones and check vehicle metrics like charge status, range across its multiple modes, odometer reading etc. The app will also let users remotely lock and unlock the scooter, or to open its boot along with access to the scooter's built-in speakers.
Check out all the features that Ola S1 Pro customers will get access to here:
1. Companion app: This app will let customers access the scooter remotely, lock, unlock, and open the boot space of the scooter with just a tap on their mobile phone. Users will also be able to check other important vehicle metrics like charge status, range in different modes, and odometer reading on the app.
2. Music playback: This is one of the most awaited features. Ola customers can now pair their phones and play music via the in-built speakers on the S1 Pro scooters.
3. Eco mode: This feature is all about extending the range of their electric scooters as the company claims that the scooter can do 165 km of range in a single charge.
4. Cruise Control: Users will now be able to seamlessly cruise without twisting the throttle and maintain a steady speed between 20 kmph and 80 kmph.
5. Navigation: The Ola S1 Pro comes equipped with a large TFT display that'll display the navigation and live route map.