Paytm IPO share allotment status: How to check online
Paytm IPO share allotment status: Here's how you can check online via the BSE links and IPO registrar.
Paytm IPO share allotment status: Investors can now start checking the status of the Paytm IPO share allotment online. The share allotment ca be tracked by heading over to the BSE website or via the IPO registrar site. Here's how investors can check via both of these platforms.
How to check Paytm IPO via the BSE website
- Go to the BSE website and select Equity and Issue Name (One 97 Communications Limited).
- Next, you have to enter the Application Number and PAN Number.
- The last step requires to check the “I'm not a robot” box. Now you will need to click on the “search” button to learn about the application status
How to check Paytm IPO via IPO registrar:
- Head over to the IPO registrar website and select company name 'One 97 Communications Limited - IPO'.
- Next, you have to Select and accordingly enter PAN Number, or Application Number, or DP/Client ID, or Account No / IFSC.
c) The last step requires you to click on “submit”. You will know the allotment status automatically.
It is said that investors will get their shares in their demat accounts by November 17. Unsuccessful investors will get their funds back by November 16. The shares are expected to be up for trading on BSE and NSE starting November 18.
As part of the Paytm IPO, retail investors portion was oversubscribed by 1.7x while institutional buyers portion oversubscribed by 2.8x. Non-institutional investors (NIIs) bought around 24 percent of the shares allocated for them.
As for the price range, the Paytm IPO sold between ₹2,080-2,150 per share. Paytm IPO new issue of equity shares was worth ₹8,300 crore. Paytm IPO offer for sale (OFS) was of up to ₹10,000 crore. (Paytm founder Vijay Shekhar Sharma sold shares valued up to ₹402.65 crore).
Follow HT Tech for the latest tech news and reviews , also keep up with us on Twitter, Facebook, Google News, and Instagram. For our latest videos, subscribe to our YouTube channel.