Tarsons Products IPO Allotment Status: Check online via BSE link
Tarsons Products IPO Allotment status: Final allotment is set to happen on 23rd November. The bidders can check their status via BSE.
Tarsons Products IPO Allotment status: With the huge interest seen from institutional investors, life sciences company, Tarsons Products initial public offer (IPO) was subscribed as much as 77.49 times by the last day of subscription. As per NSE data, the 1,023.84 crore IPO of the life sciences firm received bids for 84,02,81,684 shares against 1,08,44,104 shares on offer. After the conclusion of initial public offering, investors are waiting for the Tarsons Products IPO allotment date to roll around. This is expected to be happen on November 23, 2021.
However, ahead of the final allotment, Tarsons Products IPO GMP (grey market premium) came in at INR 185. However, this is lower by INR 5 from the one recorded the previous day. The bidders for the Tarsons Products IPO can check their application status online via two different options: visiting the official website of Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) or by the official registrar of the company's 1,023.47 crore IPO is KFintech Private Limited.
Tarsons Products IPO allotment status via BSE
- The bidders who subscribed to the Tarsons Products IPO can check their application status by logging in at the BSE official website via link at bseindia.com/investors/appli_check.aspx.
- After logging to the official website of BSE, select Tarsons Products IPO.
- Following that provide your IPO application number
- Then the portal will ask for your PAN card details, enter your PAN number
- Confirm 'I'm not a robot' captcha
- And finally, tap the 'submit' button
- The application status of your Tarsons Products will be available on your screen
Tarsons Products IPO allotment status via KFintech
- Besides BSE website, you can check the IPO allotment status or application status by official registrar of the company's website KFintech website by logging at the direct link - kprism.kfintech.com/ipostatus/
- Then after logging, select Tarsons Products IPO
- It will ask you to give details either of your Application Number or DPID/Client ID or PAN card number. You can choose any one of these.
- Provide the details of your preferred choice in the previous step
- Fulfill the Captcha details
- And, then click a 'Submit' button
Follow HT Tech for the latest tech news and reviews , also keep up with us on Twitter, Facebook, Google News, and Instagram. For our latest videos, subscribe to our YouTube channel.