Valentine's Day 2022 gift ideas: PLAYGO Dualpods to Mi WiFi Smart Speaker, check them all out
From smartwatch to speaker, and much more, here are some of the gadgets that you can consider gifting your loved ones on Valentine's Day 2022.
The month of February is all about love amidst the loosening grip of winter. What makes this month all the more special for couples and lovers is Valentine's Day – the day when couples give each other unique gifts in the shape of handmade or personalised cards, flowers, jewellery and clothes and make promises of togetherness for eternity. But this Valentine's Day, take a step beyond the traditional ideas of Valentine's Day gifts and instead, make your sweetheart feel special with gifts that are futuristic, and avant-garde- gadgets.
We have curated a list of these Valentine's Day gifts that includes advanced gadgets from smartwatches, fitness bands, speakers to headphones. The best part is that these gifting options are highly affordable, which means your pockets won't end up with a big hole after purchasing them.
1. PLAYGO Dualpods earphones: Integrated with dual drivers, the PLAYGO Dualpods provide an immersive audio listening experience. With an in-ear design that plugs itself to the ear, it does a good job at environment Noise reduction (ENR). You can get the earphones from the official website of Play for Rs. 1,999. Check the link here.
2. Mi WiFi Smart Speaker: The Mi Smart Speaker comes with two far-field mics along with features like Google Assistant. The speaker can be purchased from the official website of Xiaomi for Rs. 3,999, that is at a discount of Rs. 2000. Check the link here.
3. Zebronics Zeb IR Blaster Smart WiFi: The Zebronics Zeb IR Blaster Smart WiFi comes with Zeb-IR Blaster smart WiFi universal remote and a built-in Alexa. It is also integrated with voice control devices with built-in assistants. Users can control it through the Zeb Home App available for both iPhones and Android users. The product is priced at Rs. 1,999. Check the link here.
4. PLAYFIT slim smartwatch: PLAYFIT Slim sports a traditional circular design, including an aluminium watch dial. The smartwatch has two different colour variants, including blue and black. It claims to go on for seven days on a single charge with a standby time of 15 days. It has multiple sports modes, a SpO2 monitor, Bluetooth calling facility, full touch display, sleep monitor, vigilant inactivity alert, heart rate tail and more than 99 watch faces. For charging, both the smartwatches support two-pin magnetic chargers. They are compatible with iPhones and Android devices. It is priced at Rs. 3,999 and can be purchased from the official website of Play. Check the link here.
5. Noise ColorFit Icon Buzz Smartwatch: You can get this watch from Flipkart at a discount of 20 percent. The watch is currently priced at Rs. 3,999. It comes with 1.69 TFT LCD display, in-built games, bluetooth calling, AI Voice assistance, noise health suite, among others. Check the link here.