WhatsApp Android vs WhatsApp iOS: Here is how to tell the difference; check 10-pt list
- WhatsApp Android and iOS features are not the same. Know the difference, check out the WhatsApp list of features.
WhatsApp app is globally one of the most widely used application used for various purposes including chatting, sharing images, videos, audio, meetings and more. May it be an Android user or an iOS user, WhatsApp can be found installed in almost every smartphone. But, you would be surprised to know that even though the WhatsApp application is the same, all its features are not there for both Android and iOS. Yes, haven't you noticed it earlier? If not, you can check it out now. To make it easy for you we will be listing out a few differences which you can spot while using WhatsApp on Android compared to the application on iOS, according to the information provided by WABetaInfo.
WABetaInfo took to its Twitter handle to inform about the differences and tweeted, "Exclusive features on WhatsApp for Android and iOS. Differences between WhatsApp for Android and WhatsApp for iOS in terms of features!" WabetaInfo further said, "In this list, you will find exclusive features on a platform." Are you curious to know what is better between WhatsApp for Android devices and iOS? Check out the WhatsApp list of features:
Exclusive features on WhatsApp for Android and iOS— WABetaInfo (@WABetaInfo) November 27, 2021
Differences between WhatsApp for Android and WhatsApp for iOS in terms of features!https://t.co/UB1XrsmTNc
1. Chat preview without sending read receipts: This WhatsApp feature is not available for Android users but those using iOS can find it easily.
2. Keep images, videos, GIFs in your gallery that other people deleted for everyone: Android users must know that as soon as another person deletes image video or anything from WhatsApp for everyone it automatically gets deleted from your gallery. But it is not so for iOS users. They can still find it in their gallery but the only condition is it should be enabled (iOS limitation).
3. Blur images using the drawing editor: This WhatsApp feature is not there for Android but can be found in iOS.
4. Save media manually: It is not there for Android users but it needs to be noted that some Android users have the functionality to save media manually because of the new “Save” feature, available in the message option. Meanwhile iOS users can enjoy this WhatsApp feature.
5. See total unread chat count while in a chat: It is not there for Android but iOS users can enjoy this WhatsApp feature.
6. Play voice notes from notifications without triggering played receipts: Again this feature is not present for WhatsApp on Androids but is there for iOS.
7. Download images from URLs: Android users cannot do this but iOS users can while using WhatsApp.
8. Cropping videos: Android users cannot crop video over WhatsApp but iOS users can.
9. Send uncompressed photos as documents directly: This feature is available for Android users and not for iOS.
10. Select all chats in edit mode: This feature is also available for Androids but is not there for iOS.
Follow HT Tech for the latest tech news and reviews , also keep up with us on Twitter, Facebook, Google News, and Instagram. For our latest videos, subscribe to our YouTube channel.