Genshin Impact redeem codes October 26: How to get Protogems, Ingenuities
Genshin Impact redeem codes October 26: Genshin Impact players can redeem several free-in-game tokens to spice up their gameplay.
If you play a lot of Genshin Impact, you must be aware about the importance of Protogems and Ingenuities. You need these to level up your character and progress through the game. However, Genshin Impact, like all other games, does not provide these easily and you have to earn them by playing more, or purchase it with money. However, there's also another way to earn them - via redeem codes. Here is how to get Genshin Impact redeem codes October 26.
We have got a few of the Genshin Impact codes for today, i.e., October 26. You will need to apply these codes on the Genshin Impact website and you will then see the benefits reflected in the game. Note that these codes are limited.
Genshin Impact redeem codes October 2021
Here are some of the codes that you can apply on the Genshin Impact website to avail the benefits in-game.
GENSHINGIFT – 50 Protogems, 3 Heroic Gadgets (this code does not expire)
NB6VKHQWVANZ – 100 Protogems, 5 Heroic Ingenuities
LBNDKG8XDTND – 100 Protogems, 10 Heroic Ingenuities
BSNUJGQFUTPM – 100 Protogems, 50000 Coins Arrears
GENSHINGIFT: 50 Protogems and 3x hero wit
Genshin Impact codes: How to avail
The steps are easy to avail the Genshin Impact redeem codes.
- Go to the Genshin Impact official website.
- Now log in with your myHoYo account.
- next, select the server that you play the most on.
- Once you do that, you will see that the “Code” box should be filled in automatically.
- Under the “Redeem Code” section, you have to copy and paste the code that is eligible for you.
- Now click on “Redeem” and if its available, you will have redeemed the code.
- It does not stop here. Now open the Genshin Impact game on your devices.
- Press the Paimon menu button, head to the Mail section. You should see a message that contains the redeem codes awards.
Follow HT Tech for the latest tech news and reviews , also keep up with us on Twitter, Facebook, Google News, and Instagram. For our latest videos, subscribe to our YouTube channel.