PUBG New State December update: New cars, weapons, Survivor Pass Vol 2
PUBG New State December update: Players can expect to see new weapons, cars, several improvements, and the Survivor Pass Vol 2.
PUBG New State December update is here and it brings massive host of changes and new content. Krafton is calling it the December patch and will be releasing it on December 9 for all players on the stable version. The game fixes a lot of the complaints from earlier and also adds on a couple of weapons, cars, and more. There are no new maps and gameplay modes though; just fixes and some additions.
The December 9 patch will go live for both Android and iOS platforms, and will be free for everyone. PUBG New State players interested to get hold of the fixes as well as new additions can watch out for the game's update going live on Play store (for Android) and App Store (for iPhone players). It is recommended to get hold of a Wi-Fi network since the patch downloads could be massive in size.
PUBG New State December update: What's new?
- L85A3 assault rifle: Offers the highest damage of all 5.56 assault rifles, performs well in mid to long-range firefights but has low fire rate, can be found on Erangel and Troi.
- M416 [C2] Long Barrel: This accessory increases damage but increases vertical recoil in the M416. This attachment will disable the M416's muzzle slot and can only be customized once per match.
- SLR [C2] 5.56mm Barrel increases firing accuracy but with decreased damage compared to the 7.62mm barrel.
- Electron: An electric 6-seater minibus that is more durable than other vehicles. You can switch seats while in the vehicle, even when riding with a full squad. It is available only on Troi and Training Ground.
- Mesta: A classic 2-seater sports car that can accelerate quickly and hit high top speeds. The Mesta comes in two models: standard and open. It can be found on Erangel, Troi (certain areas), and Training Ground.
Survivor Pass Vol. 2
The main character of this season is Bella of the Dream Runners Faction. You need to clear the story missions to collect all of Bella's costumes. You can get upgraded level rewards for the Premium Pass, vehicle skins and more character costumes, and 1500 NC for Survivors upon reaching Level 48 of the Premium Pass. The games has also added BP Chests as a Free Pass reward
-Several fixes have been made to the vehicle handling characteristics.
-Krafton has also fixed spawn areas in the Station Deathmatch map and made it easy to idnetify enemies basepoint.
-Some quality of life updates from the Troi map are coming with this patch.
Follow HT Tech for the latest tech news and reviews , also keep up with us on Twitter, Facebook, Google News, and Instagram. For our latest videos, subscribe to our YouTube channel.