PUBG New State OUT now: How to download, what to keep in mind
PUBG New State releases today on both Android and iOS platforms. Here's how to download and what else you need to keep in mind.
PUBG New State releases today! After waiting for several months and overseeing a ban of the original PUBG Mobile, Krafton is bringing back PUBG to mobiles in its unadulterated state to India and other global markets. This version is based on a futuristic version of the classic maps as well as gameplay assets.
PUBG New State is releasing on Android and iOS platforms today. Similar to BGMI and PUBG Mobile, the game will be free to download and play for everyone. Those who have pre-registered for the game will able to reserve a special edition vehicle.
PUBG New State releases today: How to download it
- The process is easy. If you are on Android, you will have to head over to the Google Play Store and search for PUBG New State. If you have pre-registered for the game, Play Store will throw up a notification to make you download the game.
- On iOS, you will have go to App Store and look for PUBG New State. Those who opted for pre-registration will get the notification for the same.
- Reports suggest that PUBG New State will be released exactly at 9:30 am in the morning in India.
PUBG New State: What to keep in mind
- PUBG New State focuses on an improved gameplay experience with better graphics. Hence, it is ideal if you have a high-end Android phone or tablet.
- The basic gameplay is similar to what you see with BGMI and PUBG Mobile. The differences are said to be minor in terms of animations and player movements.
- Battle royale modes will see a lot of new gadgets to play with; more akin to the Call of Duty: Mobile.
- Krafton has added a few new features in PUBG New State, with Trunk being one of the. Players will be able to store their weapons and other loot items in vehicle trunks. This will allow them to either pass them off to their squad mates, both during combat and roaming around.
Follow HT Tech for the latest tech news and reviews , also keep up with us on Twitter, Facebook, Google News, and Instagram. For our latest videos, subscribe to our YouTube channel.