Dhanteras 2021: Buy Digital Gold this Diwali on Google Pay, Paytm
Dhanteras 2021: Buying digital gold this Dhanteras could be a better investment than going for actual gold. You can buy it from Google Pay, Paytm.
Dhanteras 2021 is here and many of you are looking to buy some gold on this auspicious day. While you can go for the conventional gold from your nearest jeweller, you can also try a digital gold experience. Digital gold has been around for a few years now and it brings a lot more conveniences than you expect. And you can buy it from apps like Google Pay and Paytm.
With digital gold, you can reserve a desired amount of gold you purchase and get it registered on a digital account assigned to you. Instead of getting any physical gold that you have to keep at your own safety, digital gold is managed entirely by the trading company and secured by them. Whether you buy from Google Pay or Paytm, the gold remains yours and you only have to pay middleman charges to these apps.
It still has the same value as actual gold and hence, you can sell or trade it according to your wish. The returns on the digital gold are similar to what you get from actual gold.
Digital gold: How to buy them this Dhanteras
You can use either Google Pay or Paytm to buy digital gold.
- Open Google Pay and navigate to the Gold Locker option.
- Inside the Gold Locker, you have a dashboard that represents all information regarding the amount of gold. If you have bought any previously, it will be shown here.
- You will also find an option to Buy Gold from the app. Click this button.
- Now enter the amount you wish to invest in digital gold. Once you enter the amount, you will be notified of how much gold you can buy for that money. This will depend on the current rate of gold in the market but excludes the GST amount.
- Next, you will have to follow the transaction process via your preferred mode of transaction.
- One the transaction is complete, the digital gold amount will be added to your gold locker.
- Once you buy the gold, you also get options in the Gold Locker to either sell or deliver the gold. These processes will be based on the market rates.
Follow HT Tech for the latest tech news and reviews , also keep up with us on Twitter, Facebook, Google News, and Instagram. For our latest videos, subscribe to our YouTube channel.