Tega Industries IPO allotment status: Check online on BSE; here is how to
Tega Industries IPO allotment status: Tega Industries, the manufacturer of consumables for the mining industries opened its three day initial public offering (IPO) on December 1 which was concluded on December 3. The IPO received overwhelming response from investors and the public offering got subscribed 219 times and became the third most subscribed IPO in this year till now. Bids for 209.58 crore equity shares were received against a total offer size of 95.68 lakh equity shares. Tega Industries hoped to gain 600 crore from this public offering, which consists entirely of promoters and existing shareholders offering 1.3 crore equity shares for sale. The price range for the Tega Industries IPO was set between ₹443-453.
When is the Tega Industries IPO allotment date?
The final allotment of the initial public offering of Tega Industries will be announced on Wednesday, which is December 8.
Where can investors check Tega Industries IPO allotment status online
The bidders who have invested in Tega industries can check the allotment status online on the official website of Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) and the company's registrar for the IPO Link Intime India Private Limited. On December 10, the lucky bidders who will receive the allotment will get their credit of shares in the demat account.
How to check Tega Industries IPO allotment check on BSE
1. You can check the status of Tega Industries IPO allotment on the BSE website through this link - https://www.bseindia.com/investors/appli_check.aspx.
2. Click on Equity under issue type option
3. Enter issue name which is Tega Industries Limited
4. Enter your Application number and PAN number
5. Confirm 'I'm not a robot' and tap on the search button
You will get your allotment status on your screens.
Tega Industries IPO allotment check on Link Intime
1. First visit the official website of Link Intime via link - https://linkintime.co.in/MIPO/Ipoallotment.html.
2. Then select Equity option
3. Enter the issue name - Tega Industries Limited under the drop down menu
4. Following that, you will need to enter any one of these - your PAN card number, Application number or Client ID
5. Confirm the captcha by clicking on 'I am not a Robot' and finally tap on Submit button
Tega Industries IPO in numbers
The Tega Industries IPO was a great success as it got oversubscribed. Even the portion reserved for qualified institutions was subscribed 215.45 times with 58,90,17,198 number of shares against 27,33,896 shares, whereas non-institutional buyers subscribed 666.19 times in the IPO. The retail investors subscribed 29.44 times.